Each pair of Compression Socks is made using 2 recycled plastic polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles through DA.AI’s innovative plastic reclamation process.
If you experience muscle fatigue, discomfort, or swelling in your calves, or have a family history of varicose veins, these compression socks may help. Using an advanced 3D knitting technique and ergonomic design, the compression bands that wrap horizontally around the calf muscle aid circulation and provide relief from fatigue, swelling, and more.
Originally created to aid burn survivors, DA.AI's compression fabric has continuously evolved over time. This compression cloth is therefore light, thin, and highly breathable.
- This special knit uses 63% recycled polyester reclaimed by DA.AI, mixed with Spandex and nylon.
- Horizontal compression bands were created through 3D helical knitting technology combined with an ergonomic design.
- Supports regular blood flow for reduced swelling, calf fatigue, and risk of varicose veins.
- Ideal for those who work standing up or seated for extended periods.
- This next-generation compression fabric is thin, light, and breathable.
Fabric: 63% Polyester (DA.AI Recycled) + 22% Nylon + 15% Spandex
Size: XS, S, M, L - Please refer to size chart in photo gallery
Made in Taiwan
Resources Saved as Compared to Conventional Methods:
- Water (fl oz): 186
- Fossil Fuel (fl oz): 1
- Carbon Dioxide (g): 127
- Hand Wash Cold
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Hang Dry
Compassion Technology Series
When Tzu Chi volunteers travel into disaster areas to provide their aid, DA.AI provides essential items like this backpack to keep them safe and maximize productivity. Placing function first is an absolute must, and these items are reliable when the going gets tough. Recycled and eco-friendly materials are used wherever possible.
Eco-Innovation with Built-In Compassion
All proceeds from your purchase of DA.AI Technology products will directly benefit the Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation’s charitable efforts globally.
Shipping and Returns
Most orders are shipped within 3-7 business days after completed payment.
- We ship orders to the United States addresses only.
- Our standard Shipment can be either USPS first class or any other service that the shipping department considers most effective at the time of shipping the order.
- If the package(s) is returned to us due to an address error made by the customer or the customer refuses the package, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost for the return of the package.
All purchases made on DA.AI have a 30-day no-questions-asked return period from the date of delivery. If 30 days have gone by, and the item is still under warranty, please contact our customer care staff regarding the warranty process for your item.
Late or missing refunds
It may take some time for banks or credit card companies to process refunds, so please do wait a few days for the refund to appear. If the refund does not appear as expected, do contact your bank or credit card company to check. If you’ve done all of the above and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.