Each Infrared Thermal Blanket - Large, Gray was crafted using 60 for the large and 30 for the small size, recycled plastic polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles through DA.AI’s innovative plastic reclamation process.
This multi-layered thermal blanket keeps heat in when you need it most, making it especially effective in emergencies, camping, and more, while also being super soft and comfortable thanks to its high-quality DA.AI recycled yarn and inner lining.
Originally created for Tzu Chi disaster relief volunteers, this eco-friendly blanket is beneficial in a wide range of situations where a warm, light blanket is needed.
- Thermal blanket reduces heat loss in cold temperatures; use it in emergencies, or as an extra warm layer on your bed.
- Made from DA.AI recycled materials, this eco-friendly blanket is extra soft and excels at holding in heat.
- The high-density material is water-resistant, fast-drying, UV resistant, and inhibits dust mites, while remaining lightweight.
- Makes an excellent gift, and is an essential for emergency kits.
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester (DA.AI Recycled)
Fill: 100% Polyester (DA.AI Recycled)
Lining: 51% Polyester (DA.AI Recycled) + 49% cotton
Large: 57” × 71.3”
Small: 55” × 27.6”
Made in Taiwan
Resources Saved as Compared to Conventional Methods:
- Water (fl oz): Large: 5,477 Small: 2,739
- Fossil Fuel (fl oz): Large: 33 Small: 16
- Carbon Dioxide (g): Large: 3,806 Small: 1903
Each Infrared Thermal Blanket - Large, Gray was crafted using sixty for the large and thirty for the small size, recycled plastic polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles through DA.AI’s innovative plastic reclamation process.
- Hand Wash Cold
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Hang Dry
Low Carbon Lifestyle Series
The reduction of our carbon footprint is an essential human commitment, and one that DA.AI takes seriously. DA.AI Technology has strived to produce a series of everyday items that shall help achieve our goal. The processes used have received numerous awards and certifications, including the Control Union GRS 3.0 Certification.
Eco-Innovation with Built-In Compassion
All proceeds from your purchase of DA.AI Technology products will directly benefit the Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation’s charitable efforts globally.
Shipping and Returns
Most orders are shipped within 3-7 business days after completed payment.
- We ship orders to the United States addresses only.
- Our standard Shipment can be either USPS first class or any other service that the shipping department considers most effective at the time of shipping the order.
- If the package(s) is returned to us due to an address error made by the customer or the customer refuses the package, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost for the return of the package.
All purchases made on DA.AI have a 30-day no-questions-asked return period from the date of delivery. If 30 days have gone by, and the item is still under warranty, please contact our customer care staff regarding the warranty process for your item.
Late or missing refunds
It may take some time for banks or credit card companies to process refunds, so please do wait a few days for the refund to appear. If the refund does not appear as expected, do contact your bank or credit card company to check. If you’ve done all of the above and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.