Each Graphene USB Hot Pad is made using one recycled plastic polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle through DA.AI’s innovative plastic reclamation process.
This hot pad uses a distinctive DA.AI Tech fabric originally created to aid burn survivors in 2015 after a horrible water park explosion in Taiwan left many young people severely injured. It additionally uses graphene for reflecting infrared light, providing a gentle warmth even without power.
For increased warmth, simply plug in the USB and turn it on. Ideal for use as a dry hot pad to soothe aching joints, neck, or eyes.
- The recycled polyester with graphene layer holds in warmth by reflecting far-infrared waves.
- USB powered with a 30-minute safety auto shut off.
- Extremely low EM emissions.
- Flexibility allows the hot pad to fit easily on the face, arm, or leg.
- Includes an adjustable strap and handy front pocket to hold the power cord.
Material: Inner fabric: 50% Polyester (DA.AI Recycled) + 50% Cotton
Outer fabric:56% Polyester (DA.AI Recycled) + 42% Cotton + 2% Spandex
Made in Taiwan
Resources Saved as Compared to Conventional Methods:
- Water (fl oz): 112
- Fossil Fuel (fl oz): 0.5
- Carbon Dioxide (g): 63
- Wash With Damp Cloth
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Air Dry
Low Carbon Lifestyle Series
The reduction of our carbon footprint is an essential human commitment, and one that DA.AI takes seriously. DA.AI Technology has strived to produce a series of everyday items that shall help achieve our goal. The processes used have received numerous awards and certifications, including the Control Union GRS 3.0 Certification.
Eco-Innovation with Built-In Compassion
All proceeds from your purchase of DA.AI Technology products will directly benefit the Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation’s charitable efforts globally.
Shipping and Returns
Most orders are shipped within 3-7 business days after completed payment.
- We ship orders to the United States addresses only.
- Our standard Shipment can be either USPS first class or any other service that the shipping department considers most effective at the time of shipping the order.
- If the package(s) is returned to us due to an address error made by the customer or the customer refuses the package, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost for the return of the package.
All purchases made on DA.AI have a 30-day no-questions-asked return period from the date of delivery. If 30 days have gone by, and the item is still under warranty, please contact our customer care staff regarding the warranty process for your item.
Late or missing refunds
It may take some time for banks or credit card companies to process refunds, so please do wait a few days for the refund to appear. If the refund does not appear as expected, do contact your bank or credit card company to check. If you’ve done all of the above and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.